Fashion Features

August 29, 2017

My wish list of fashion outfits from Romwe under 25$

“Do well. Live well and DRESS really well”

Hi Loves,

How are you all doing?  Today I have got a very interesting post for all of you. It is the reason why we girls survive for – new dresses. A new dress has the power to bring smile on every girl’s face . Now when the price is also within range that brings a double smile right!! So Today I am going to introduce you to apparel company named “ROMWE” and also show you my wishlist of some lovely dresses within 25$.

Romwe.com was one of the web’s first online stores and has been helping the fashion-conscious look fabulous since 2008. Romwe offers the latest street style dresses, coats, boots and others more. The main features they are famous all over the world is they are super affordable and they serve a honest business starting from pre-sales to after-sale service.

No without further adieu let’s jump into a wish list of my favorite outfits from Romwe.com and the est part is all these outfits are less than 25$. Click on the links of the dresses which will take you to the Romwe site where you can find all the details and price plus buy directly from there.

My Wish List

Off the Shoulder Lace Contrast Bell Sleeve Shirred Dress

Short Sleeve Vintage Blue And White Print Pattern Dress

Blue Striped Button Front Lantern Sleeve Embroidered Dress

Floral Print Random Self Tie Cami Dress

Porcelain Print Pencil Dress

Rose Print Cap Sleeve Dress

Floral Fold Over Bardot Circle Dress

Tie Neck Fluted Sleeve Eyelet Embroidered Smock Dress

Flounced Asymmetric Shoulder And Placket Dress

Multicolor Short Sleeve Maxi Dress

My wish list of fashion outfits from Romwe under 25$

Hope you all liked my wish list of these lovely dresses from Romwe. Feel free to hit the links and check them out. Let me know which ones are your favorite. If you liked this post, please hit the Love button, comment and subscribe to my newsletter to get all my blog posts right to your inbox. Also don’t forget to follow me in Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

XOXO

You Might Also Like

57 Comments

• Reply Valerie Hansen August 29, 2017 at 10:17 pm

I love all these but especially that blue dress with the ruffles…TO DIE FOR!

Valerie

• Reply thatneongirl2016@gmail.com August 30, 2017 at 2:26 am

Thanks Valerie. Excellent choice, it is really a cute one for sure.

• Reply Belle August 29, 2017 at 10:24 pm

Love all your picks! These are all so pretty!

Belle | One Awesome Momma

• Reply thatneongirl2016@gmail.com August 30, 2017 at 2:25 am

Thank you so much dear.

• Reply Alicia Trautwein August 29, 2017 at 11:06 pm

These are all so cute! My favorite has to be the Floral Print Random Self Tie Cami Dress. I could see myself wearing that all the time!

• Reply thatneongirl2016@gmail.com August 30, 2017 at 2:25 am

Thank you so much dear. The Cami dress is also my favorite….YAY!! So glad you liked.

• Reply Corey | The Nostalgia Diaries August 30, 2017 at 1:42 am

These are so beautiful, but I especially love that cami dress! Lovely!

• Reply thatneongirl2016@gmail.com August 30, 2017 at 2:23 am

Yes they are really stunning. The cami dress is one of my favorites too. Thank you so much Corey.

• Reply Vyom August 30, 2017 at 1:59 am

Love the beautifully curated wish list Jhumki and all of them being less than $25 is such a steal deal. I love the entire collection from Romwe as they have all the latest fashion at such an affordable price.

• Reply thatneongirl2016@gmail.com August 30, 2017 at 2:22 am

Thank you so much Vyom. I am so glad that you liked my wish list. Yes the apparels are really gorgeous and the price makes it more attractive for sure.

• Reply Naya @ Lactivist in Louboutins August 30, 2017 at 3:15 am

Great picks! I love all the dark florals and the maroon dress. I’m going to have to check them out!

• Reply thatneongirl2016@gmail.com August 31, 2017 at 1:55 am

Thanks a lot Naya. Surely check the collection, you will love it.

• Reply Vicki @ Babies to Bookworms August 30, 2017 at 3:18 am

These are so pretty and look so comfortable! I like the bell sleeved dress!

• Reply Deborah Francisco August 30, 2017 at 3:29 am

The floral print cami dress is my favorite. So fun and airy!

• Reply thatneongirl2016@gmail.com August 31, 2017 at 1:54 am

That is my favorite too. Isn’t it so lovely!! Thanks dear.

• Reply Stephanie August 30, 2017 at 11:24 am

Gorgeous picks!

• Reply Sarah Althouse August 30, 2017 at 11:33 am

Ooh I love the longer blue and white dress

• Reply Cynelle August 30, 2017 at 1:02 pm

Really cute picks. I love the girly choices you’ve selected they will be great summer to fall transition pieces.

• Reply thatneongirl2016@gmail.com August 31, 2017 at 1:53 am

Yes I agree. some of them will be best for this transition time. Thanks dear.

• Reply Neely Moldovan August 30, 2017 at 2:35 pm

I’ve never shopped on this site but I have heard great things. I may have to check i tout!

• Reply Joline August 30, 2017 at 5:00 pm

These all look so pretty! The first and last dresses are my favourites. I haven’t shopped there but I will now! 🙂

• Reply thatneongirl2016@gmail.com August 31, 2017 at 1:49 am

Lovely selection. They have an awesome collection which you will love, surely check it out. Thanks

• Reply Liz Mays August 30, 2017 at 7:03 pm

These are such pretty dress choices. I have to say, the patterns on the porcelain print dress are amazing!

• Reply Nellwyn August 31, 2017 at 12:21 am

Such great picks! I love the two blue and white patterned ones in particular. I need to get a new dress for a wedding I’m going to soon and these are some great ideas.

• Reply thatneongirl2016@gmail.com August 31, 2017 at 1:48 am

Nice selection. You would get the most lovely dresses at Romwe, so check it out. Thanks dear.

• Reply Heather August 31, 2017 at 12:31 am

I feel the most comfortable in dresses so I wear them all year round. Love the choices you made. The florals are my favorites!

• Reply thatneongirl2016@gmail.com August 31, 2017 at 1:46 am

I am also so comfortable in dresses. Great to know you liked the wish list.

• Reply Hey Sharonoox August 31, 2017 at 12:34 am

Great outfit selection! The off shoulder lace and smock dress are my favorites fashion choice. I’m going to check them out. Thanks!

• Reply Heather Johnson August 31, 2017 at 2:27 am

I really love that red dress, which is my favorite color! I love the floral patterned dresses too!

• Reply Amanda Maxwell August 31, 2017 at 3:36 am

Some great picks here! I love all the florals and blush colors. Perfect for fall transition.

• Reply carrie@thelavenderhytta August 31, 2017 at 6:52 am

I absolutely love that Porcelain Print Pencil Dress. It is so cute but elegant at the same time!

• Reply thatneongirl2016@gmail.com August 31, 2017 at 11:04 pm

Nice elegant choice indeed!! Thanks dear.

• Reply amanda goodenough August 31, 2017 at 2:19 pm

Those floral prints are to die for!

• Reply thatneongirl2016@gmail.com August 31, 2017 at 11:04 pm

I love florals too and their designs are so unique. Thanks love.

• Reply Jenny August 31, 2017 at 3:58 pm

These are all such cute dresses!! I love fall fashion, it is always full of such warm colors.

• Reply thatneongirl2016@gmail.com August 31, 2017 at 11:03 pm

Yes the dresses are perfect for fall. Thank you so much dear.

• Reply valmg @ Mom Knows It All August 31, 2017 at 5:18 pm

I’m not familiar with Romwe. I rarely wear dresses myself but can say that many o the styles you selected look lovely.

• Reply Jessica | Polka Dotted All The Things Boutique August 31, 2017 at 5:56 pm

These are so pretty! I haven’t heard of them before, but they have great style. Your choices remind me of The Duchess of Cambridge. I feel like she’s probably worn a version of almost all of these.

• Reply thatneongirl2016@gmail.com August 31, 2017 at 11:03 pm

Wow that is great. Romwe is one the most reputed online apparel brand. Feel free to check them out, you will love the collection.

• Reply Mel August 31, 2017 at 8:07 pm

I love all of those dresses! And the prices are amazing too!

• Reply thatneongirl2016@gmail.com August 31, 2017 at 11:02 pm

Thanks dear, the prices are a steal!! Check their entire collection and you will love it.

• Reply Kristen from The Road to Domestication September 1, 2017 at 3:19 am

Those are all super cute, but I really love the ones that are off-the-shoulder! I love that that style is in these days!

• Reply thatneongirl2016@gmail.com September 6, 2017 at 5:44 pm

Off-shoulder is so much the trend now!! I like them too. Thanks dear.

• Reply Julie @ Running in a Skirt September 1, 2017 at 1:20 pm

LOVE these dresses! Such great deals too. I might need that maroon one for early fall.

• Reply thatneongirl2016@gmail.com September 6, 2017 at 5:44 pm

The maroon one will be perfect for fall. Surely let me know if you end up buying.

• Reply Brandy September 1, 2017 at 1:34 pm

Wow Romwe looks like they have a great selection of fashion for woman. I love the options you shared here, not sure I could pick just one.

• Reply Charlene September 1, 2017 at 5:29 pm

LOVE Romwe!! They have such cute pieces! Im obsessed with the maxi you posted! SO CUTE!

-Charlene

• Reply thatneongirl2016@gmail.com September 6, 2017 at 5:43 pm

Isn’t it so pretty!! I am just obsessed. Thanks Charlene.

• Reply Rosey September 2, 2017 at 1:56 pm

The prints are all so pretty. Everything looks so soft and feminine.

• Reply Ingrid Rizzolo September 3, 2017 at 3:21 am

I like Floral Fold Over Bardot Circle Dress. It is very trendy and not only thatbut it lends to a feeling of simple elegance

• Reply thatneongirl2016@gmail.com September 6, 2017 at 5:42 pm

That is an excellent choice. The dress is really so elegant. Thanks Ingrid.

• Reply Tricia September 3, 2017 at 4:31 pm

These are some gorgeous dresses! I’ve never heard of Romwe before but I think I need to check them out. Thanks for sharing!

• Reply thatneongirl2016@gmail.com September 6, 2017 at 5:41 pm

Yes Tricia surely check it out. You will love it.

• Reply Ellie Augustin September 4, 2017 at 2:24 am

Fun and pretty styles. I really like a couple of those styles thanks so much for sharing!

• Reply Marielle Altenor September 4, 2017 at 11:02 pm

I’m seriously loving all of these gorgeous dresses! Especially knowing they are all under 25$!!

• Reply Kat Fox October 9, 2017 at 8:53 pm

These are all such cute dresses! I cannot believe how inexpensive they are.
    Xoxo,
    Kat Fox

• Reply thatneongirl2016@gmail.com October 11, 2017 at 1:46 am

Yes Kat, the prices are really attractive!! Thanks dear.